Looking for a smart project coordinator proficient in MS Office, particularly Word, Excel, and Outlook. Fundamental understanding of software development lifecycle Scrum agile methodologies, Smartsheets, Jira software, and Confluence experience preferred. AWS cloud services awareness is preferred.
- Manage and prioritize multiple tasks and responsibilities, track and manage tasks across teams, organize and manage deadlines
- Work with Jira Software / Jira service desk and smart sheets to manage project and reporting.
- Ensure that each crew has the tools it needs to meet project milestones
- Create project schedules that include materials estimates and manpower needs to be submitted to management
- Assist in documenting project phases and creating summary reports for company management
- Work with field personnel to handle project issues as they arise
- Build a strong team by cultivating relationships between each crew and illustrating how individual team members affect the success of the entire project
Job Skill Set:
- Technical Knowledge & proficiency in MS Office, particularly Word, Excel, and Outlook. Fundamental understanding of SDLC and project management tools like Jira software, Jira Service Desk, Smartsheets, Jira, and Confluence experience preferred.
- At least 3-5 years of project management or operations management experience in a software development environment
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred, equivalent relevant work experience is acceptable
- Experience in health care industry is preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate with business and IT staff
- Exposure to AWS cloud services is preferred.
- Client relationship skills and experience managing vendors
- excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Customer service focus with the ability to convey complex technical concepts in plain English.
- 4 Year degree preferred