Looking for a Senior DevOps engineers who would like to work with cutting-edge Infrastructure as a Service (Iaas), Platform as a Service (Paas) technologies, and advance in public clouds (Azure, Aws, GCP). Responsibilities will include site reliability engineering, platform automation, CI/CD pipelines development. Ability to understand various / complex application architecture to support setting up Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Deployment (CD) and Continuous Testing
Automating and orchestrating workloads across multiple public cloud providers majorly on AWS.
Automation experience with at least one configuration / deployment management system such as Terraform, Google Deployment Manager, Chef (directly or via AWS OpsWorks), Ansible, AWS Cloud Formation, Salt, or other such tools.
Experience working at least one of the following languages: Node.js, Python, PHP, Ruby, and Java.
Support internal and external customers on multiple platforms.
Work with customers and other teams to troubleshoot customer environments to increase user satisfaction.
Develop tooling and processes to drive and improve customer experience, create playbooks.
Creating DevOps CI/CD end-to-end application pipelines on AZURE / AWS/ GITHUBACTIONS environment for faster and robust application delivery.
Onboarding Current application on to DevOps frameworks to take advantages of the CI/CD.
In addition to providing customer support, will be responsible for helping build tools and processes necessary for excellent customer outcomes.
Automate infrastructure and develop tools and processes to improve the customer experience and reduce support toil.
Own issues end-to-end working collaboratively with your team and peers.
Work with customers and other teams to troubleshoot customer environments to increase end user satisfaction.
Deep dive into complex performance issues to increase efficiency and reduce customer incidents.
Mentor others on the team on complex issues and handles the highest level of escalations and customer grievances. Provides mentoring/training and is focused on the evolution of the AWS Platform business.
- 5 years of hands-on DevOps experience for following functions (tools): Version Control (GIT/Bitbucket), Build Orchestration (Jenkins,GithubActions), Code Quality (SonarQube/Sonar Cloud and Unit Testing frameworks), Artifact Management (Artifactory) and Deployment (Ansible). Experience with Database Build & Deployment using Datical and Release Orchestration using XLRelease would be an added advantage.
- 5 years hands-on experience in application development and operating environments including Linux/Windows Server, Java, Python, Oracle/SQL Server, Web UI, JBoss/Tomcat/Apache Webserver/Weblogic. Experience with Hadoop would be an added advantage
- 3+ years working with virtualized environments and containers in AWS / AZURE (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Working knowledge of configuration management, monitoring, and unified logging (SaltStack, Ansible, Terraform, Nagios, ELK Stack)
- Solid understanding of general networking principles and common protocols
- Technical Stack: S3/CloudFront, GraphQL, Docker, Elastic Container Service, Serverless (Lambda), Elastic Beanstalk, Jenkins/CircleCI, Cloudformation, Kubernetes, Terraform, Microservices
- You have several years of experience developing CI / CD pipelines for building and deploying cloud infrastructure (AWS preferred)
- Work with Agile teams to design microservices hosted via Docker containers (on ECS) or Serverless (AWS Lambda)
- Automation and Deployment tools experience code-deploy, code-commit
- Has built, managed highly scalable and redundant applications and environment using load balancers, nginx, httpd, database caching, page caching, mem-cached
- Experience in Server Security, Firewalls Setup, DNS management and Port Blocking
- Good knowledge of software development methodologies including code profiling, regression testing, and continuous integration
- Broad knowledge of the following: LAMP stack, .Nety, Python scripting, Git highly desirable
- Good Experience in migration from On-Prem to Public Cloud
- Knowledge on DevOps methodologies and general best practices.
- Knowledge CLI and API technology use experience (e.g. PowerShell, Python, Ruby, Bash, YAML or JSON)
- Agile work management using JIRA and Kanban/Scrum
- Ability to work cooperatively and communicate effectively across various business and technical groups.
• Client relationship skills and experience managing vendors
• excellent writing and verbal communication skills
• Customer service focus with the ability to convey complex technical concepts in plain English.
• 4 Year degree preferred